The following observations are of course my personal view and do not claim to be the “truth”!
Here comes Li Xue (France):
- very consistent backhand and forehand defending
- good but not excellent footwork
- good and consistent forehand topspin
- not a great variety of serves as far as you can tell from just one match (I did not find more at the moment)
- backhand defence very constistent but often not very choppy and occasionally going up too high
- Practice greater variety of serves, get pimples that can produce heavier chop