The following observations are of course my personal view and do not claim to be the “truth”!
Here comes TSUI Pao-Wen (Taipeh):
- good backhand and forehand defence
- good footwork
- good backhand serves
- good forehand topspin
- taking push balls into her forehand too often with backhand thus giving away chances to attack with forehand topspin
- “hopping” during the rallies with no need is disadvantageous to quick reactions sidewards
- serves could have more variety
- too much defending only on forehand side
- practise serves variety
- practise disrupting attack with backhand pimples “loop”
- practise blocking with forehand as alternativ to chop or counterspinning with heavy sidespin.