The following observations are of course my personal view and do not claim to be the “truth”!
Here comes Alina Arlouskaya (Bielorussia):
- good footwork
- nice versatile attacking skills and instinct: forehand topspins, backhand smashes
- good twiddling of the bat, often returning topspins into her forehand with the long pips with heavy chop and pushing with a lot of backspin with her backhand into the forehand of the opponent forcing him to spin the ball up
- sometimes to rushed to attack all the time once she has started with a forehand topspin
- overuse (?) of pimples out when forehand defending
- backhand serves only?
- pushes too often with backhand from forehand side thus preventing herself from attacking with forehand
- even pushes too much from forehand with forehand (at least in the second video)
- get greater variety of serves
- defend with floats on forehands with pimples in occasionally
- practise lifting the ball up with long pimples down the line with no spin (a lot of attackers don’t like this)
- learn to attack pushes with a lot of backspin into her forehand